Monday, May 11, 2009

Round Two

Broke my glasses yesterday.
I'm wearing these old ones of my dad's for the moment.
They're large and almost circular.
I'm not used to it, but I'm supposed to get new ones soon.
I don't want Buddy Holly glasses, that's a little too hipster for me.


Terrible test today.
I was late, got lost, then did not do well from what I can tell.
Music  Theory.
I'm thinking of submitting a misadministration form to the collegeboard.
That'll teach em.




Old friends are coming back into town. 
I'm excited, but kind of worried.
It's for a reason I can't explain, I'm just unsure of who my friends are.
I want to hang out with people whom I never have before.
But I'd be awkward and weird if I asked them, even though it's innocent.

3 comments:

Tanaka said...

blogging is so strange...
but I 'followed' you, I dont really know what that means

lilbent said...

Graham, if you ever want to hang out then call me cause you're awesome. And I don't know if you remember the offer I made at the party but it still stands mighty tall-ya digg?

Tanaka said...

just sounds like xanga with a different name