Monday, May 18, 2009

Ooh La La

Today wasn't typical.
I was energized in the morning, and, for lack of a better word, depressed at the end.
I thought I was content socially, but I had a little scene with two of my friends today.
It was about something stupid and was entirely my fault.



I don't know any more.

Today at lunch I was talking to Jillian, and I finally realized I too wanted to leave Durham and travel.
I never understood why she felt the need too, but now it's as if I've always had the dream of leaving.
I don't think it's because of school ending. I think I'm finally done with everything.




Back on the first subject of friends.
I don't understand girls or myself; this is not a good a combination.

2 comments:

Anna Wallace said...

it is a funny word! boo mr. martin. i see him riding his bike all the time and am a little creeped out each time for some reason...

i've never really had a cool thermos, so i guess that makes me really lame. i just have those camping ones from landsend that keep things hot and cold for like 24 hours, even though i don't really camping.

lilbent said...

I had a not so hot day either. Mostly about the play, and also totally my fault. I still didn't get your number! This is not some empty request, either, I really want that junk

(girls are stupid and complicated Graham, I'm sorry on behalf of all of us)

(we still need to hang out)