Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm okay.

My prayers have been answered and now I am mostly unaffected by any emotional event.
My mother admitted her drug problem to me in my sister's room.
My sister got in a skiing accident, breaking 3 vertebrae and a few ribs.
My father is driving himself crazy.

I didn't feel much from any of these things.
I wouldn't think that I would regret my wish to be a rock lobster, but I do.
I couldn't deal with emotion during that time.
I can't imagine my current situation when people ask me how I am.

1 comment:

libelleliebe said...

This is going to sound really stupid and probably annoying, but maybe it will make you feel a little bit better. When you said your sister broke three vertebrae, I though you said three vibrators. I thought to myself, why would Graham's sister be skiing with three vibrators?