Thursday, June 4, 2009

Turn My Brain Off

Yesterday was nice.
Weekly Banh's with Le Whif and T-Pain.
We sat in a field after, that was nice, with locopops.


I called my GSE roommate when I was with them.
It was funny and they were laughing and he was cool.


I was with Nick and Chas afterwards, we did our usual stream of events.
Watched the Juggernaut video, played videogames, and held each other; what.



Kind of ready for summer, but at the same time I'm enjoying most things now.

This week has been stressful though.
I think I'm grinding my teeth more when I sleep.

2 comments:

leah said...

i love this!
t-pain, le whif
now all we need is you

i wish we spun

i love that field

you held each other love i like it alot

basically you're a cool guy
i'm glad we're friends

i love your roommate too

Anna Wallace said...

GGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!