Saturday, April 4, 2009

Muscles

A lot going on now.
I decided to enjoy my saturday by doing yard work.
Usually I would avoid that at all costs, but it was nice out, so I decided to work with my hands I guess.



I don't know where I fit in anymore.
I feel like I'm floating around, but I don't mind it.
A french Canadian told me to travel the world last night.
He explained to me how wonderful it was for him, and that I should do it.


I think I might.
I'm falling away from society as a whole.
I think that might be a good solution for me.

2 comments:

sorry, charlie said...

The weather was wonderful today, I agree. I'm not much of a yard work kind of person, but I did keep my windows wide open to enjoy the fresh air. I hope you enjoyed your yard work, though.

How would falling away from society be a good solution for you? Better yet, that is prodding, I apologize, don't answer. "Go with the flow".

sorry, charlie said...

That is strange. It's okay, also, but it is strange. Did you ever accidentally get into something mainstream & like it, only to find out later that it is mainstream? Would you really want to build your own house? My guitar teacher is sort of the same way as far as living arrangements go. He told me on my first lesson that he would like to have a house built in the middle of the forest somewhere. Where he could live in peace with himself & away from all the business people & new useless gadgets & things. It doesn't sound too bad to me. I would be okay with living in a one-floor house in the middle of nowhere.